Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chicken Parmesan Bake


So here's a really easy recipe that Dyrk and I liked a lot.  I found a recipe online but just kinda went with what I had and what I wanted it to taste like.  I put some "about" measurements on the spices, really though I just sprinkled some in.  I actually measured the Garlic Powder out and when I smelled how strong it was I added the Lemon Pepper to calm it down a little.  So other than that one I just went with how much I thought should go in.
This is what I ended up doing:

Ingredients

  • 3/4 cup Butter
  • 2 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
  • 1 cup slightly crunched Corn Flakes
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme Flakes
  • 1 tsp Dried Basil
  • 1 tsp Dried Oregano
  •   Salt
  •   4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Melt the butter with the garlic and lemon pepper.  Stir the corn flakes together with the Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned corn flakes. Place the chicken into a 8x8 inch baking dish.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 50 to 55 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment